How to enable Apache SpamAssassin in cPanel?
1. Login to your cPanel Account,
2. In the "Email" section, click on "Apache SpamAssassin" Icon.
3. Click on the "Enable Apache SpamAssassin" button.
Now, when you receive a spam message with spam score of 5 or more, the spam email will be automatically removed by Spam Assassin.
1. Open "Account-Level Filtering" in your cPanel Account. 2. Under "Current Filters" you can...How to Create "User Level Email Filter" in cPanel?
It's hard to completely stop spam e-mail but you can filter it, discard it, deliver it to...How to enable boxtrapper in cPanel?
BoxTrapper requires all email senders who are not on your whitelist to reply to a verification...How to Edit Account Level/Global Email Filter in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Email" section, click on "Global Email Filters"...How to Edit "User Level Email Filter" in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Email" section click on "Email Filters" Icon. 3....